Indonesia continuously outpaced world economic growth. We are more than 50% of ASEAN economy. Today if you want to cover 50% of the middle class, you just need to cover 25 cities but in 2020 to be able to cover 50% of the middle class you have to cover more than 50 cities. In fact, to be able to cover 75% of the middle class you have to cover more than 140 cities. Distribution landscape will be different!
* What will be the impact to the sales and distribution?
* What are the strategic choices? How to optimize our resources?
* What kind of sales team do we need?
* Indonesian Sales & Distribution Battle-field : Now & Then
* What are strategic options to win the war?
* What are the imperatives of the Right-To-Play?
* What are the imperatives of the Right-To Win?
* How to optimize our resources?
WEDNESDAY, 21 MEI 2014
09.00 AM – 05.00 PM
UPPER ROOM, ANNEX BUILDING, 10TH FLOOR
KAWASAN WISMA NUSANTARA
Jl. MH. THAMRIN No.59
18 years of extensive experience indistribution and trade marketing of FMCG products in both national & multinational companies. Certified Train-the-Trainer facilitator from Achieve Global.
* Normal rate: Rp 2,200,000,-/person
* Early Bird: Rp 2,000,000,- (before April, 21st 2014)
* Early Bird Package: for 3 persons or more (@ Rp1,900,000,-/person)
* Normal Package: for 3 persons or more (@ 2,000,000,-/person)
RSVP & INFO:
Maria: 0858 8104 6288/021 916 61299 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Susan: 0856 9797 4515 (email@example.com)
Vina: 0853 3025 1595 (firstname.lastname@example.org)